Re: Change in affiliation

Oops - I have a dummy email address set up for things where I'm likely
to get spam . . . I meant to send this message from my regular address:

Hi Andreas,

Congrats on the new job!  Red Hat is lucky to have you working for them.

You should also note that you started your new job on my birthday.  : )
 Always a good sign.

Cheers,

Jim