Re: Minutes for the Board Meeting of July 13, 2012

Le vendredi 24 août 2012, à 20:07 +0200, Tobias Mueller a écrit :
> Hello :)
>
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 05:19:00PM +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> > On 24 August 2012 16:09, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> > > Actually, even more useful would be notice of the agenda for board meetings
> > > to foundation-list a couple of days before they happen. Would that be
> > > possible?
> >
> > [...] do other board
> > members and foundation members have any objection?
> >
> No. I really like the idea of having a public agenda. That would enable
> people to participate more closely. If we could make MoinMoin render
> private items only to those who are supposed to read them (maybe we find
> someone to write a MoinMoin plugin..?) we would be probably be able to
> expose the Agenda and the Minutes pretty much directly after the
> meetings. But well, as that's likely not going to happen, we probably
> will have to send the Agenda (in what ever state it will be) around
> manually.

A long time ago, we used to have a wiki page for the public agenda, and
a wiki page for the private agenda, that was also including (via a
wiki command) the public agenda. So for the board, it was no additional
work.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.