Minor "Friend of GNOME" issues

Hi All,

I've been a regular contributor to the Friend of GNOME program for some
time, but this week a security hold was put on my credit account, and so
the paypal debit didn't go through.  I want to make sure my contribution
goes to GNOME, but don't see a clear way of re-submitting my payment.
Does anyone know who I could contact to have the payment request
re-submitted? The security hold on my account has been lifted.

While I'm on the topic, I think that current Friend of GNOME
contributors get a free membership to LWN.net, but my LWN membership has
lapsed. Is that benefit still in place?  If so, how can I get it
re-enabled?

Thanks, and my apologies if this is not the correct forum for these
issues.

Jim