Re: Meeting Minutes Published - September 20, 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:

>> = Minutes for Meeting of September 20 =
> [...]
>>  * Brian - Follow up with getting Alan Day and Sumana Harihareswara
>> to sign the Copyright Assessment from SFLC.
>
> I can't seem to find any info about a SFLC 'Copyright Assessment'
> anywhere; could you tell me what that is or where to find info about it?

This was for back in Feb / March / April when Sumana and Allan were
hired as consultants to help with marketing the GNOME 3.0 launch.  The
Copyright Assessment was for if they created any marketing materials
while as a consultant, GNOME would have the rights to those materials.

As far as the form itself, I'm not sure, though I remember getting
their signature for something - Rosanna would have a copy.

Paul