Re: new member, introduction

On Thu, 6 Oct 2011, Olav Vitters wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 10:21:27AM +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> > Part of my day job is to support several hundred users running GNOME on
> > OpenBSD for big corporations around the globe.
>
> Ohh.. nice! Do you also blog about that support? Always nice to see such
> things on planet gnome. (hint hint :P )

Well I don't blog, but I did write a small article about our usage of
OpenBSD as an enterprise Desktop which contains some info about our use
of GNOME (disclaimer: this is not a GNOME centric article, but since you
asked for a bit more info ;-)).
Anyway, you can see it on the OpenBSD Journal at
http://www.undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20110420080633 and I also
wrote an extended version of it for the BSD Magazine 2011 June issue.

--
Antoine