Introduction

Hello,

I have been accepted as a GNOME Foundation member and I'm really happy
to be part of the team.

I would like to introduce myself in a few words. I'm from Warsaw, Poland
but I'm studying at Imperial College London in United Kingdom. I am
maintainer of libgee library and this library and Vala are my main areas
of work. To other projects I mainly submitted minor patches regarding
autotools or build issues but I hope I will broaden my contributions.

I would like to thank Jürg Billeter and Zeeshan Ali for helping me
understand the internal works of GNOME and trusting me enough to
recommend me to GNOME Foundation.

Best regards