new member, introduction

Hi.

I've just been accepted as a GNOME Foundation member so I'll introduce
myself in a few words.
First, I'm very happy to be part of the gang :-)

I'm from Paris, France.
I've been an OpenBSD developer for 5 years now and I've been working on
porting GNOME to this OS for the last 3 years, along with another fellow
foundation member: Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse.

Part of my day job is to support several hundred users running GNOME on
OpenBSD for big corporations around the globe.

Besides packaging, my GNOME work has been mostly about portability
(aka "ifdef dancing") or implementing missing functions for OpenBSD
(e.g. glib credentials). I do hope in the future to be able to make
wider contributions.

Anyway, it's nice to be here. Thanks a lot to Matthias Clasen, Colin
Walters, Dan Winship, Ryan Lortie, Cosimo Cecchi ... for the great help
so far.

--
Antoine