Re: Candidates question: Contributor agreement

On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 12:01 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> Given that we already have a policy on copyright assignments[1], I
> wondered what is your position regarding contributor agreements[2]?
> Should the board do something with contributor agreements and if so,
> what should be done?

I think contributor agreements are detrimental to our contribution
model. A number of people have developed better prose as to why they
don't fit us, so I'll let finding out more data on this as an exercise
to the reader (the reader of planet GNOME should have no problems
finding more data :)