Announcing our brand new Foundation Members

Hi everyone!

The GNOME Membership and Elections Committee is proud
to announce our new Foundation Members approved during April-May.

Please welcome them into our great community! But here they are: *

1. Tiffany Antopolski (GNOME Documentation, Bug Triaging)
2. Laurent Bigonville (Debian GNOME packages)
3. Luca Invernizzi (Getting Things GNOME, Google Summer of Code 2010)
4. Jens Georg  (co-maintainer of Rygel, Anjuta patches)
5. Luciana Fujii Pontello (GNOME Outreach Program, Cheese maintainer)
6. Sebastian Keller (Users support on GNOME channels on Freenode, GNOME Marketing)
7. Chris Kühl (GNOME System Monitor and cluttermm maintainer, Vino GNOME 3 port)
8. Alexander Kojevnikov (co-maintainer of Banshee, GNOME GSoC mentor 2009 and 2010)
9. Emilio Pozuelo Monfort  (GNOME Debian Team, Empathy)
10. Henri Bergius (Midgard and GeoClue)

* Syntax is Name Surname (area of involvement)

For any further question you may have, feel free to mail us at membership-committee@gnome org. (or me directly)

At your service,

Andrea Veri,
on behalf of the GNOME Membership Committee