Re: Call for Summer of Code ideas

Hi Vincent,

I click on below link, but see a message below:

We have temporarily disabled the creation of new requests and invites in preparation of the launch of the new UI for Melange later this week.

Requests made before this date can still be accepted and processed, but will be deleted when the new UI is launched.

If you have questions about this, please ask in #melange on freenode, or send an email to our mailing list at melange-soc googlegroups com.

So, we will wait for the new UI ?

BTW, I have already add my idea on the wiki.

-Emily