Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>, GNOME Documentation <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:28:43 -0500
On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 19:45 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 19:04 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Le vendredi 21 janvier 2011, à 23:41 +0800, Frederic Muller a écrit :
> > > So Hackfest registration is happening here:
> > > http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/GNOME.Asia2011 , call for papers for
> > > the conference is here http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/CallForPaper
> > > and conference registration will be opening soon.
> > What's the plan on the marketing team side? Do we have people who can
> > go? I didn't see any replies on marketing-list to the previous mails,
> > unless I missed something.
> Same question goes for Documentation.
The documentation team will have a hackfest a few weeks earlier
in Toronto. There are two main reasons for having that hackfest
instead of using GNOME.Asia. First, more of our team can attend.
Second, any work we do in the last few days leading up to the
release won't get translated.
] [Thread Prev