Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

I would really like to go, but at the moment I am worried about how
much it would cost for me to go from Brazil to India. tells
me it is a 27 hours flight with prices from about USD 1800.

Considering that with this amount of money I can almost attend to two
European events, I would rather prefer to meet you guys later in some
closer venue.

If travel cost is the only concern, please consider submitting an
application for travel subsidy.

Remember that applications that do a good job of explaining the things
you expect to do and get done at the hackfest tend to be taken most
seriously.  Having a good plan is a more important selection criteria
than the cost of travel.