Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011
- From: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
- To: Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>, Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:25:00 -0600
I would really like to go, but at the moment I am worried about how
much it would cost for me to go from Brazil to India. Kayak.com tells
me it is a 27 hours flight with prices from about USD 1800.
Considering that with this amount of money I can almost attend to two
European events, I would rather prefer to meet you guys later in some
If travel cost is the only concern, please consider submitting an
application for travel subsidy.
Remember that applications that do a good job of explaining the things
you expect to do and get done at the hackfest tend to be taken most
seriously. Having a good plan is a more important selection criteria
than the cost of travel.
] [Thread Prev