Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

Vinicius:

I would really like to go, but at the moment I am worried about how
much it would cost for me to go from Brazil to India. Kayak.com tells
me it is a 27 hours flight with prices from about USD 1800.

Considering that with this amount of money I can almost attend to two
European events, I would rather prefer to meet you guys later in some
closer venue.

If travel cost is the only concern, please consider submitting an
application for travel subsidy.

  http://live.gnome.org/Travel

Remember that applications that do a good job of explaining the things
you expect to do and get done at the hackfest tend to be taken most
seriously.  Having a good plan is a more important selection criteria
than the cost of travel.

Brian