Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 1st, 2011
- From: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
- To: foundation-list gnome org
- Cc: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>, foundation-announce gnome org
- Subject: Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 1st, 2011
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:23:11 -0700
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
* Review past action items.
* Did each person with action items send their status reports to
the board list before the meeting?
Has this been happening? Some of the action items have been there for a long time. Some have been on there since last July.
I'd suggest it's time to go through them. There's probably a number of possible reasons for no action:
(1) Owner does not have time.
(2) Owner does not think it is important.
(3) The item is no longer relevant.
But I think it would help everyone to have them reflect the actual situation.
we could ask that each board member update each of their action items
each board meeting with the date, so it is easy to tell at a glance
whether or not it's been updated. (And perhaps would remind each owner
what they are still signed up for.)
* Orca / Software Freedom Conservancy
o Discussions underway. The SFC is working to determine if it
is possible for GNOME projects to join the SFC.
o ACTION: Bastien will email Joanie about options about
whether it makes sense for orca to consider being a
What would be
the advantage for GNOME projects to join the SFC? I thought the GNOME
Foundation provided all the services that SFC does. (I'm not opposed to
the idea, just would like to understand why the projects want to.)
Great work with all the hackfests, GNOME Asia and release parties!!!
] [Thread Prev