Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 1st, 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com> wrote:
> You represent GNOME. You are a director on the Board of Directors. You
> represent me and everyone of the GNOME Foundation members. If my
> congressman/woman could not remember if they participated in important
> discussions, I'd be equally concerned.

Understood. I hope you'll accept my word that I am fully committed to
the work I do for the GNOME Foundation and that the fact I was
confused about being present at said meeting was by no means lack of
my interest or commitment. I have been to one too many meetings and
was truly confused. I sure hope this lapse won't tarnish all the hard
work I have done so far.

As your representative I value your concern and thank you so much for
making sure I stay true to my commitment to the Foundation and
community.
--
Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors