Re: Meeting Minutes Published - February 1st, 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com> wrote:
> With all due respect, you should know whether you were there or not since it
> looks like there was a lot of discussion.

Not sure why you sent me something in private and then one here but ok...

> Can you please take a look at the minutes and decide whether or not you
> participated?

With all due respect too, I would not have said what I did if I hadn't
checked the minutes. In other words, it is not lack of profissionalism
from my end, but simply being confused with the many different meeting
I've had in the last month, coupled with a ton of work, email, etc.
Also, a matter of being honest and not understanding what the big deal
is. There are times that, due to work, I have to leave a meeting
before it is 100% finished. Should we come up with a new category for
this too? Half-present?

Please, just move on...
--
Og B. Maciel