Re: Boston Summit logistics (was Re: Desktop Summit Planning)

On Fri, 2011-12-16 at 10:39 -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Thanks so much for offering to look into this, Richard! I hear that the
>     Stata Center was a better location in the past than the Economics Building
>     if we have the choice...
>
> When it was in the Stata Center, which rooms were they?  If I get the
> room numbers, I will know exactly what to ask for.

>From what I can tell from the wiki, we were in the Stata center most
recently in 2005 and haven't been since.

Stata Center rooms:
- Kirsch Auditorium
- Room 124
- Room 144
- Room 154
- Hallway between those rooms for a registration + food table

(more details https://live.gnome.org/Boston2005/TheSchedule)

Alternatively, in 2006 we were in the Media Lab:
- Bartos Theatre
- Rothschild Room
- Wiesner Room
- Room 235
- Room 135
- Room 483A
- Room 443A
- "Cool Hangout Room"

(more details https://live.gnome.org/Boston2006)

In 2008, 2009, & 2010 we were at the MIT Sloan Tang Center / E51
Building:
- E51-315
- E51-325
- E51-335
- E51-345
- E51-372
- E51-376
- Hallway between those rooms for a registration + food table

(more details https://live.gnome.org/Boston2010)

I'm not sure which is the economics building (I guess E51?)

Anyway I hope this list helps.

~m