Re: Proposal - merge the Foundation blog into gnome.org

On 2011-12-05 at 10:17, Allan Day wrote:
> Ping. Does someone who is on the board want to comment? How do we take
> this forward?

personally, I have no issues whatsoever with the proposed move; on the
other hand, I have had no real interactions with the foundation's blog,
so I'm probably not the best one to ask. :-)

we can definitely put this on the agenda for the next board meeting, if
need be, but I think the matter can be easily resolved without it.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name