Re: Meeting Minutes Published - March 29th, 2011

On 26/04/11 08:34, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 26 avril 2011, à 08:11 +0100, Martyn Russell a écrit :
I get the feeling there isn't much interest in this?

You should take silence as "people should feel free to go ahead and do
it" instead of as a sign of no interest, imho :-)

I would be happy to instantiate this, however, the only web space I really control is the GTK+ website and the Tracker website. I would rather not start putting Lanedo service advertisements directly on there, but rather link to a central place on gnome.org.

Alternatively, I could start a live.gnome.org page to thrash out the details (for review) and then perhaps put something on:

  http://www.gnome.org/support-gnome/

Or somewhere more appropriate?

--
Regards,