contributions from new members

Hello, folks.

This subject was already discussed here, but we still see the issue, so,
I'm raising it again.

Dear Membership Committee,

When someone applies to be a Foundation member[1], [s]he fills a form
with his/her list of contributions to GNOME.

The person [s]he informed as contact to support his/her application
should receive that info.

Once [s]he is accepted as Foundation Member, you also should send this
info in the announcement email (on this mailing list).

So, is it possible to do that? If you need man power, count on me to
help you guys on this task ;)

[1] - http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php

Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br