Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME

2010/3/5 Lefty (石鏡 ) <lefty shugendo org>

Because I shouldn't have to. More to the point, why didn't _you_?

I didn't think it was necessary as I thought it was rather obvious. But if you thought it was necessary, as a member of the GNOME community, you should have said it rather than taking us down this rat hole.

As a GNOME Foundation member, your job is to help make the GNOME project rock and make GNOME a project people want to be a part of.

It's to step up and do things, not to just tell others they should be doing things.

Stormy