Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME
- From: Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>, Jud Craft <craftjml gmail com>, GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:24:38 +0100
On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 13:32 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 11:08 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> > We debaters should decrease our traffic on this mailing list
> No. Stubborn people who insist on having the last word should stop
> pointless arguments. It's bad enough when people think they can have a
> conversation with one of you. It's worse when you start trying to talk
> to each other.
Murray, can you discuss this with me off list?
I think everybody is tired of both what you call pointless arguments AND
the personal attacks. Both are in a symbiosis, and restarting it once
more ain't helpful.
Let's not do Jud a disservice.
Philip Van Hoof, freelance software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
] [Thread Prev