Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 13:32 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 11:08 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> > We debaters should decrease our traffic on this mailing list
> No. Stubborn people who insist on having the last word should stop
> pointless arguments. It's bad enough when people think they can have a
> conversation with one of you. It's worse when you start trying to talk
> to each other.

Murray, can you discuss this with me off list?

I think everybody is tired of both what you call pointless arguments AND
the personal attacks. Both are in a symbiosis, and restarting it once
more ain't helpful.

Let's not do Jud a disservice.

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org