Re: Reboot: Strategic goals for GNOME

Sorry for intruding again, but it was recommended to me that I could
post this message.  It was a sidenote on Philip Van Hoof's message,
regarding the promotion of GtkBuilder.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 5:07 AM, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

>> I hope you guys really don't write the XML by hand now.)
>
> No, Glade-3, GtkBuilder or the integration in Anjuta

I would make one small point:  I still have no idea what you mean by
"I can use Glade-3 or GtkBuilder".  I've never actually *seen* a tool
called GtkBuilder.  :)  After the googling and reading, I'm assuming
GtkBuilder is actually just a file format, and has nothing to do with
IDE tools.

I could be wrong.