LWN.net

	 * LWN.net agreement - status
	       o The GNOME Foundation received the legal agreement from the
		 lawyers and this has been shared this with LWN. Once this
		 is finalized, work with marketing can start.

My guess is that this will create opportunities to either make the
public aware of GNU.  But it is quite possible the opportunities won't
get used since LWN might prefer to obscure GNU by talking only about
Linux.

If that is so, we should be planning how to make sure
that GNU/Linux is visible to the public in these activities.

Since I don't know any more than what's stated there,
I am partly guessing here.  Maybe the issue won't arise.
But it would be good to plan this rather than leave it to chance.