Re: Status update? (was Re: Starting the process for this year's Boston Summit)

Hi Joanmarie,

I have sent a request to Walter Bender and am waiting to hear back from him on room availabilities.  The way MIT works is we have to go through faculty in order to secure a place to hold the conference.  I should know by the 15th if not sooner which dates we will get.  I am leaning towards November right now but since we have never held an event at MIT in November I'm not sure if we can get the room, in which case we will revert back to our usual October dates.  I'll be posting to my blog and the foundation list as soon as I get any more information.

John (J5) Palmieri
Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.