Status update? (was Re: Starting the process for this year's Boston Summit)

Hi John.

A number of us from the a11y community will be attending the AEGIS
Conference in Spain. We're now in the (very early) planning stages of an
associated hackfest [1] and are trying to decide if it should extend
through 9 October. At least for me, the answer depends on what the plans
are for the Boston Summit this year.

Therefore, at the risk of being a noodge, would you happen to have any
updates?

Thanks in advance! Take care.
--joanie

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/HackfestAEGIS2010