Re: question for candidates

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
> GNOME is good free software, and thus contributes at the practical
> level.  How will candidates use the user community's awareness of
> GNOME to contribute to educating the communityn about freedom?

The way I see it, GNOME equals good, valuable software and freedom of
choice. Being able to represent the entire GNOME community as a member
of the Board will allow me to deliver a more powerful and meaningful
message to audiences and further enforce that GNOME is all about
freedom of choice!

--
Og B. Maciel

omaciel foresightlinux org