Re: Thanks, and a Brief Survey

My apologies for continuing the thread. My personal inbox and IM is still going and it was suggested that I send out the version of the statement that says "free and open source".

The GNOME Foundation believes in free and open source software but that does not mean that GNOME is anti-proprietary software. We believe, promote, use and write free and open source software.

We are excited when companies and individuals use GNOME technologies because we believe it brings us closer to our mission and vision of a free desktop (or mobile interface) accessible to everyone. Sometimes those companies are proprietary software companies and while we would like them to move closer to free and open source software in the future (and that we are helping them do so with the use of GNOME), we are delighted that they have chosen to use GNOME and will help them and their customers.

Stormy