Re: New GNOME Foundation Members
- From: Pascal Terjan <pterjan gmail com>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>
- Cc: evins snaught com, foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>, sbalneav ltsp org
- Subject: Re: New GNOME Foundation Members
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:37:27 +0100
On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 13:34, Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org> wrote:
> We just make it a requirement for becoming a foundation member. And we
> document this requirement on the live pages and in a welcome mail.
> If they don't introduce themselves, we just unmember them a few days
What about people who are 2 weeks on vacation right when the email
arrive, should they request again ?
I'm for suggesting it in the welcome email, not for enforcing it
] [Thread Prev