Re: How about creating addons.gnome.org
- From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
- To: Jose Aliste <jose aliste gmail com>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How about creating addons.gnome.org
- Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 06:00:53 -0400
Tomeu, is the source of addons.mozilla.org or activities.sugarlabs.org
publicly available under an open source license? If so, could you
point me out to it?
For our use, being open source is not sufficient.
We would need it to be available under a free software license.
Most open source licenses are free software licenses,
but there are some exceptions.
You can check licenses in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html for the definition of
] [Thread Prev