Re: Announcing our new Foundation members

Hi all,
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 08:55:44PM +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
> 2. Koen Martens (main organizator of GUADEC 2010)

Stormy suggested I become a member of the foundation. GUADEC is actually
my first active participation in the Gnome community, but I have had
gnome on the desktop for a while now (since I finally moved away from
olvwm, which was a fine window manager for its time :)

In my daily life, I try and get some work done on my company, which does
hosting, database administration (mostly PostgreSQL) and some wiki-stuff.

I have plenty of distractions though, recently I started a hackerspace in
The Hague, which is doing well, am still finishing up the last bits of
HAR2009 (the outdoor event last year part of a series of 4-yearly dutch
hacker festivals, where I was one of the main organisers), am involved
politically and have lots and lots of side-projects that I enjoy.

Hope this serves adequate as an introduction, if not feel free to prod
for details :)

Gr,

Koen