Thorsten Prante, Zeitgeist project -- Announcing our new Foundation members

Hi everyone,

 lucky number 13 on the list below:

Thorsten Prante

One of the guys, who presented Zeitgeist at GUADEC 2009

Researcher in UX/HCI and Ubiquitous Computing

Computer-science PhD student of Albrecht Schmidt, Univ. of Duisburg-Essen, Germany

  (thesis “Personal Experience Computing” due this year)

Member of the Zeitgeist family (co-initiator, R&D section, UX songwriter)

http://reflaction.info/

Special thanks to Seif Lotfy for having pointed and introduced me to GNOME!

Cheers,

Thorsten