Re: Meeting Minutes Published - October 29, 2009
- From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- To: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Meeting Minutes Published - October 29, 2009
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:01:48 -0600
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
There is no official enforcement of these principles
unless the CoC gets an official enforcement (and this paragraph is
removed) any requirement on having members sign the CoC page is a
What kind of enforcement would you like to see? A public shaming? Temporarily suspension of Planet privileges? Would the membership committee be a good place to do this?
I think we are all ready to make a change like this and can probably do so without much argument.
(I'm just happy to see traffic on foundation-list.)
] [Thread Prev