Re: Meeting Minutes Published - October 29, 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
  There is no official enforcement of these principles

unless the CoC gets an official enforcement (and this paragraph is
removed) any requirement on having members sign the CoC page is a
pointless exercise.

What kind of enforcement would you like to see? A public shaming? Temporarily suspension of Planet privileges? Would the membership committee be a good place to do this?

I think we are all ready to make a change like this and can probably do so without much argument.

(I'm just happy to see traffic on foundation-list.)