Re: Questions for the candidates - let's start the discussion(s)
- From: Susana Pereira <susana pereira gmail com>
- To: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Questions for the candidates - let's start the discussion(s)
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:17:35 +0100
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> Wasn't there a plan to choose the 10 best out of all the questions? I can
> imagine answering 24 questions will take a lot of time.
Yes, I understand it is a big, time consuming list. The reasoning for
sending it this way is that in last elections the membership committee
sent 10 questions, and then many people started new threads sending
their own questions which is more confusing than having a single list.
Of course that we can pick 10 questions and re-send only those. It was
not my intention to cause too much of a burden to our candidates. I
just think that, as you can see here , people really like to see
their own questions answered.
> Dave Neary
> GNOME Foundation member
> dneary gnome org
] [Thread Prev