Re: Found another bug in the budget 2009

You might also want to check the "Wages and Travel" sheet. I think
Payroll taxes and Concrete goals are costs. So they should be
negative. Let's hope I'm wrong here because that would mean around
8600$ more cost

Can you also elaborate on what the "Discretionary bonus" and the
"Concrete goals" are? Furthermore for what was the 1750$ Discretionary
bonus payed?