Re: New Friends of GNOME program launched!

Hi,

Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
>> fwiw I prefer men's S shirts rather than shirts that are
>>  sized for women, because the sizing on the women's shirts is
>>  so unpredictable, In some I'm size M, L, and I actually have
>>  one from a LinuxWorld that I needed an XL for it to fit.
>
> Perhaps we could add the sizing info on the page (in inches and centimeters).

I don't think there's a need. I don't believe that the t-shirt is a
determinant in donating or not.

At the numbers we're talking about, I imagine that repeat donors will
receive an e-mail asking them what size t-shirt they'd like when the
time comes - handle t-shirt size issues then. Automating this too early
would be counter-productive premature optimisation.

Honestly, I don't think it's an urgent enough issue to worry about now.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary