Re: New Friends of GNOME program launched!
- From: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>
- To: Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org>
- Cc: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>, foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New Friends of GNOME program launched!
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:45:30 +0100
Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
>> fwiw I prefer men's S shirts rather than shirts that are
>> sized for women, because the sizing on the women's shirts is
>> so unpredictable, In some I'm size M, L, and I actually have
>> one from a LinuxWorld that I needed an XL for it to fit.
> Perhaps we could add the sizing info on the page (in inches and centimeters).
I don't think there's a need. I don't believe that the t-shirt is a
determinant in donating or not.
At the numbers we're talking about, I imagine that repeat donors will
receive an e-mail asking them what size t-shirt they'd like when the
time comes - handle t-shirt size issues then. Automating this too early
would be counter-productive premature optimisation.
Honestly, I don't think it's an urgent enough issue to worry about now.
GNOME Foundation member
dneary gnome org
] [Thread Prev