Re: New Friends of GNOME program launched!
- From: Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com>
- To: Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org>
- Cc: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>, foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New Friends of GNOME program launched!
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:42:10 -0500
Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
> I wonder if the t-shirts are only for men or women. The webpage doesn't
> say anything, but I tend to think they are for men. However, are we
> expecting the supporters comes from one gender only?
fwiw I prefer men's S shirts rather than shirts that are
sized for women, because the sizing on the women's shirts is
so unpredictable, In some I'm size M, L, and I actually have
one from a LinuxWorld that I needed an XL for it to fit.
] [Thread Prev