Re: Gran Canaria tickets: Now is a good time

Hi,

Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 18:07 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
>> Having said all that, I think housing is a lower priority than
>> flights.
>
> When you have a budget to deal with the statement does not make sense.
> As Pascal said, what's the point of flying there if you can afford
> accommodations.

As you can see we're working out options where people will be able to
share rooms for as little as €25 per night. For 8 nights, that is indeed
a substantial sum. What I meant is, prices of hotels will not get
substantially more expensive as the date approaches, whereas prices for
flights will. Thus, buying flights is a higher priority than reserving
accommodation - meaning it's more urgent.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary