Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

Not to be hostile, but please don't accuse me of "holding" anything up or being a vocal minority. I have never spoken out, posted, or blogged about any of the DVCS decisions.

I think I said in the survey I would prefer bzr, however I didn't really care at the time (and much less since Discovering git-rebase--interactive) and if I indicated otherwise, that was not intentional.