Re: GNOME Travel Committee & Travel Policy: A proposal for consideration and feedback

I feel strongly that students should be covered completely. I'd suggest that as a standard policy whatever we decide on the 200.

Stormy

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Bruno Boaventura <brunoboaventura gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
> I have to point out here, that when I got sponsored in Vilanova, my
> contributions weren't that many to the point that I felt kind of
> guilty. But the fact that I was there really boost my enthusiasm,
> involvement and I felt committed to the project since then. We have to
> think in sending students to GUADEC as an investment.

The same for me, Alberto! GUADEC really boost my enthusiasm.
Now, I can die for GNOME! :-)

My 200€  :-)

Bruno