Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 12/11/2009 11:32 AM, Lefty (石鏡 ) wrote:
Philip van Hoof writes

I propose to have a vote on GNOME's membership to the GNU project.

I'd second this.

Quick procedural note: If you really want to pursue this, according to the bylaws you need support of 5% of the membership IIRC to put something to vote. I'm not sure the vote would be binding though.

I thought I point that out since that's your rights as members of the foundation. That said, I agree with Dave.

behdad