Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 12/11/09 8:40 AM, "Dave Neary" <dneary gnome org> wrote:

> Don't we have more concrete issues to address?

We _were_ attempting to finalize a Code of Conduct which could be provided
to speakers, in the hope of avoiding future instances of the sort of
"harmless fun" we experienced during Mr. Stallman's keynote at the Gran
Canaria Desktop Summit, as I recall.

It seems that Mr. Stallman would prefer to discuss ways and means to
throttle contributors to Planet GNOME of whose postings he happens not to
approve, however.

I understand your interest in "pouring oil on troubled waters" here, Dave,
but neither Philip nor I are the ones who raised this "issue".