Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

> about their work and appear on Planet GNOME. There's nothing wrong with
> that. Same goes for Nokia and many other companies involved.

I wonder if there's a misunderstanding here.  No one said that companies
shouldn't be allowed to post.

Richard said that Planet GNOME shouldn't be used to promote non-free
software (i.e. software that denies freedom by witholding source code or
witholding permission to use/modify/distribute).

This means some software from Nokia shouldn't be promoted on Planet GNOME,
but Nokia (like many other companies) also develops and distributes lots of
free software.  No one's objecting to promoting Nokia's work on free
software for GNOME.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 487 64 17 54, http://ciaran.compsoc.com

Please help build the software patents wiki: http://en.swpat.org