Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

On 12/09/2009 01:37 AM, Sankar P wrote:

Say, any viewer of p.g.o can vote a post +1 or -1.  Then we can gather two
metrics per poster: 1) how impactful his/her posts are (avg / median / max
number of votes).  2) how interested are readers in his/her posts (avg /
median / min/max score.

We can then have threshold to hide / collapse unpopular posts.  That part
can even be done using JavaScript and you can the threshold on the page and
more posts will collapse/uncollapse...

Really ? Most people read posts in Google reader (offline) and may not
even be interested to vote for every author.

No one *has* to vote.  And we can have different feeds for different thresholds.

behdad