Re: Using the proper feed for pvanhoof
- From: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>
- Cc: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Using the proper feed for pvanhoof
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:11:41 +0200
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 05:01:12PM +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> I remember Jeff Waugh, implementer of the policies, stating that the
> diversity of pgo is what he wants to maintain.
Small addition (quote from pgo):
"Planet GNOME is a window into the world, work and lives of GNOME
hackers and contributors."
Jeff specifically requests for a full feed (minor exceptions for
Please kill me from the cc.
] [Thread Prev