Can anyone bring batteries from GNOME Asia to US?

I'm getting a 100%-free-software laptop from China, but with Chinese
security paranoia they can't ship the batteries.

Is there anyone who will be at GNOME Asia this weekend, and then go to
the US, who would like to carry two or three batteries for the
machine?  You could ship them to the FSF (at our expense) on arrival
in the US.  Please write to me if you would like to do this.

This list reaches only a fraction of GNOME developers, so if you know
anyone else from the US who is going to GNOME Asia, please forward the
message to him.