Re: GNOME Job Posting Board

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 6:40 AM, Richard M. Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
> The FSF has a jobs page too: fsf.org/resources/jobs.
> Many GNOME-related jobs will qualify for listing there.

Hopefully :)
I would more interested by jobs which would qualify for both than by
jobs whih are about GNOME technologies but not for Free Software, but
some people probably don't mind.

However, I think that some links on this wiki page to other places
were we can find some GTK/GNOME jobs could be nice, in addition to the
actual jobs.