Re: Hardware bought during Barcelona's Guadec in Fluendo's premises

Dave Neary wrote:

> I was under the impression that they were being used for the GNOME
> buildbot, and being maintained by some of the guys from Igalia, and Fred
> Peters; but I might be wrong?

It took some time to get the build brigade stuff sorted out after
Vilanova; we are just getting to the point where it is possible
to get contributed buildbot slaves.

Until now all buildbot slaves were our own machines (minus two
contributed by Mandriva that helped get our stuff easily installable
and documented).

Cheers,
        Frederic