Re: Hardware bought during Barcelona's Guadec in Fluendo's premises

Hello Julien,

Did you ever get a reply to this?

Julien Moutte wrote:
> They are made available to do some buildbots for some projects (elisa,
> flumotion) but the Gnome buildbot they were intended to run is not
> really operational from my understanding.

I was under the impression that they were being used for the GNOME
buildbot, and being maintained by some of the guys from Igalia, and Fred
Peters; but I might be wrong?

If I am wrong, and they are unused, then I think your idea of shipping
them to someone who could do something useful with them is a good one.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary