Re: Where to find minutes of bi-weekly GF board meetings?

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 1:44 AM, Ciaran O'Riordan <ciaran fsfe org> wrote:

> "Luis Villa" <luis tieguy org> writes:
>> Minutes get sent to foundation-announce:
>> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/
>
> Aha.  Then part of the problem would be solved by updating:
> http://foundation.gnome.org/about/
> (which says they're sent to foundation-list)

Yeah, that would be good to fix. We're supposed to be wikifying f.g.o
to make this kind of fix easier; not sure where that project stands
exactly.

>> but exams have made it difficult for
>
> Ok, I've no particular urgency on this.  I just happened to be looking for
> the minutes out of personal interest.
>
> Maybe a way to get meeting minutes out quickly would be to start each call
> by asking who has time to do minutes later that day/week.  Just an idea.

The better thing would be for me to suck less, since I volunteered for
this position when I ran ;) Working on that-

Luis