Re: Where to find minutes of bi-weekly GF board meetings?

"Luis Villa" <luis tieguy org> writes:
> Minutes get sent to foundation-announce:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/

Aha.  Then part of the problem would be solved by updating:
http://foundation.gnome.org/about/
(which says they're sent to foundation-list)

> but exams have made it difficult for

Ok, I've no particular urgency on this.  I just happened to be looking for
the minutes out of personal interest.

Maybe a way to get meeting minutes out quickly would be to start each call
by asking who has time to do minutes later that day/week.  Just an idea.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan (+32 477 36 44 19) \ Support Free Software and GNU/Linux
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \     Join FSFE's Fellowship: